More from Rays Colored Glasses
- Tampa Bay Rays give richest contract in franchise history to Wander Franco
- Remembering Julio Lugo’s time with the Tampa Bay Rays
- Are you the 2021 FanSided Sports Fan of the Year?
- Rays: Just how good was Randy Arozarena’s rookie season?
- Tampa Bay Rays catcher Mike Zunino stands out despite low batting average
2019 will be an exciting year for the Tampa Bay Rays and their fans. I have no doubt they will be in the playoff picture from day one till the last day of the season. There are a couple things I will be looking for though…
Will Glasnow find the command of his pitches in 2019 and build on an impressive start to his career in Tampa Bay?
Will the Rays sign Nelson Cruz to be their DH? I don’t think so, as you can tell, I don’t think the Rays will enter the season with an outlined DH.
Which pitcher will the Rays go and get, and how? I think it is more likely they sign Cahill than trade for Carrasco, especially since they will have to send some prospects Arizona’s way for Goldy.
How long until Brandon Lowe takes over at second base if he starts out 2019 how he ended 2018? I mean, the kid can flat out hit.
Want your voice heard? Join the Rays Colored Glasses team!
All of these things considered, as Rays fans we have a lot to look forward to in 2019.