Tampa Bay Rays probable pitchers & starting lineups vs. Cincinnati Reds, April 18
The 14-3 Tampa Bay Rays have dominated the game to start the year, winning 13 in a row to open the 2023 season and currently riding a 17-game home run streak (three off from the all-time record).
Brandon and Josh Lowe have been dominant offensive forces to begin the year for the Rays, while former top prospect Wander Franco is finally fully healthy and has four home runs already. The first-place club is set to take on the Reds tonight at 6:40pm ET for the second of a three-game series in Cincinnati.
Rays vs. Reds, probable starting pitchers, April 18
- Taj Bradley, the No. 18 prospect in the game (per MLB's pre-season rankings) is going to be making the second start of his highly-anticipated big league career. The 22-year-old righty has long been one of the most dominant arms in the system and has already established himself in the big leagues as a high-strikeout pitcher.
- On the other side of the mound, the Reds will send out left-hander Nick Lodolo. The 25-year-old is a budding top-of-the-rotation-type arm for Cincinnati and has been turning heads since he cracked the big leagues last season. He is off to a hot start this year, too, striking out 27 batters in 17 innings and posting a 2.12 ERA through three outings.
Tampa Bay Rays starting lineup, April 18
- 1. 1B Yandy Díaz
- 2. SS Wander Franco
- 3. 3B Isaac Paredes
- 4. LF Randy Arozarena
- 5. DH Harold Ramírez
- 6. 2B Taylor Walls
- 7. CF Manuel Margot
- 8. C Francisco Mejía
- 9. RF Vidal Bruján
Cincinnati Reds starting lineup, April 18
- 1. 2B Jonathan India
- 2. CF TJ Friedl
- 3. LF Jake Fraley
- 4. DH Tyler Stephenson
- 5. RF Wil Myers
- 6. SS Kevin Newman
- 7. 1B Jason Vosler
- 8. 3B Nick Senzel
- 9. C Curt Casali
What channel is the Tampa Bay Rays game on tonight?
- Game time: 6:40pm ET
- The Rays broadcast will be televised on Bally Sports Sun.
- The Reds broadcast will be televised on Bally Sports Ohio.
How do I stream the Tampa Bay Rays game tonight?
How can I listen to the Tampa Bay Rays game on the radio tonight?
- Rays fans will be able to catch the game on WDAE 620 AM / 95.3 FM (English) and WQBN/1300 AM (Spanish).
- The Reds broadcast will be on WLW 700.