Tampa Bay Rays probable pitchers & starting lineups vs. Toronto Blue Jays, April 14
The undefeated Tampa Bay Rays will travel to the Rogers Centre to take on the 8-4 Toronto Blue Jays Friday night at 7:07 p.m. The Rays are chasing history as they are now one win away from the all-time record for most wins in a row to start a season. From top to bottom, this Rays team has firing on all cylinders and will look to continue that for a three-game series in Toronto.
Probable starting pitchers
- Drew Rasmussen is scheduled to get the start in the first game of this American League East matchup. The 27-year-old has yet to allow a single earned run or walk a batter in 13 innings of work, striking out 15 along the way. He has historically fared well against the projected Blue Jays' lineup, but he will certainly have his work cut out for him.
- José Berríos will get the start for the Blue Jays. He has struggled to get going early on in the season, posting an 11.17 ERA across two starts and 9.2 innings. After having easily the worst season of his career in 2022, his woes on the mound have continued into this season. So far, he has allowed 14 runs (12 earned) on 15 hits, good for an ERA+ of 41.
Tampa Bay Rays starting lineup, April 14
- 1. 1B Yandy Diáz
- 2. 2B Brandon Lowe
- 3. DH Randy Arozrena
- 4. SS Wander Franco
- 5. LF Luke Raley
- 6. 3B Isaac Paredes
- 7. CF Manuel Margot
- 8. RF Josh Lowe
- 9. Christian Bethancourt
Changes from previous game: Harold Ramírez, Taylor Walls, Francisco Mejia out; Manuel Margot, Isaac Paredes, Christian Bethancourt in.
Toronto Blue Jays starting lineup, April 14
- 1. RF George Springer
- 2. SS Bo Bichette
- 3. 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
- 4. LF Daulton Varsho
- 5. 3B Matt Chapman
- 6. DH Brandon Belt
- 7. 2B Santiago Espinal
- 8. C Danny Jansen
- 9. CF Kevin Kiermaier
What channel is the Tampa Bay Rays game on tonight?
Game time: 7:07pm ET
Rays fans can catch the game on Bally Sports Sun.
Sportsnet and TVA Sports will have the Blue Jays broadcast for the game.
MLB Network will also have the game on a national stage.
How do I stream the Tampa Bay Rays game tonight?
How can I listen to the Tampa Bay Rays game on the radio tonight?
- Rays fans will be able to catch the game on WDAE 620 AM / 95.3 FM (English) and WQBN/1300 AM (Spanish).
- Ben Wagner will have the call at Sportsnet 590 for the Blue Jays.